How old are you? 4
Who is your best friend? Andi Moss
What is your favorite thing to do? Play Star Wars
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
What is your favorite song? Star Wars by Moosebutters
What is your favorite toy? Star Wars Legos
What is your favorite show to watch? Little Einsteins
What is your favorite book? Cat in the Hat
What do you like to do with your family? Play
What do you want to be when you grow up? Firefighter. I want to be lots of things when I grow up. What else? I don’t know.
What makes you happy? Mom
What makes you sad? Taking toys. (Only when someone takes a toy from him – doesn’t seem to produce the same effect when he is doing the taking.)
What do you love to learn about? Being happy.
Where do you like to go? To the birthday store. (Zurchers).
What was the best part of your birthday? Throwing the meteors and finding them.
What was your favorite birthday present? Darth Vader fishing pole. (From Beth Neddo.)
What is the favorite thing you bought with your birthday money? C3-P0

1 comment:
Jen, LOVE the new tradition!! Hope you guys are having fun in Florida! I forgot to put your blog on my list until the other day, so I just checked your travel log so far. Looks like you are having fun. I hope the boys are enjoying the pool a little more!
P.S. the picture of the dogs is at the bottom of the house post. I am feeling ok. I went to the dr. today. He said everything looks good. I'm only 9 1/2 weeks!! It already seems like it's been a lot longer!! Sorry about the long comment! Talk to ya later.
Post a Comment