"Do we have to be married to be a ninja?" - Emmarsyn (5/26/12)
"Spencer, will you ask your servants to come up and clear your dishes from the table?" - Jen (5/26/12)
"See, having a deadly horse can come in handy." - Spencer (5/20/12)
"Mom, how do babies get inside people? How, mom? How? How?!?! - Emmarsyn (12/30/11)
Musings About Fire Alarms - "Why do people say 'going off'? Shouldn't it be 'going on'?" - Matthew (6/2/11)
"Mom, I like our house and family the way it is. I don't care that we don't have all the things that the other popular kids have like DSi's and WII's." - Spencer (3/18/11)
"Mommy-wan Kenobi, you're my only mom." - Emmarsyn (2/13/11)
"Was dad a clown sometime?" - Spencer (11/21/10)
"I did a burp - though not for fun." - Emmarsyn (11/5/10)
"Em, if you grow up, you'll actually be in charge sometimes." - Matthew (10/22/10)
No comments:
Post a Comment