Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emmarsyn's Birthday Questions (with a bit of help from Mom)

How old are you? 2 (but I insist I am 3)

Who are your best friend(s)? Mom, Dad & the "guys" as I call them (Spencer & Matthew)

What is your favorite thing to do? Read books

What is your favorite color? Pink

What are your favorite foods? Butter - which I call peanut butter - and fruit snacks. (I eat a lot of healthy things too, but these are definitely my favorites.)

What do you like to do with your family? Wrestle

What are your favorite toys? Stroller and puzzles

What do you want to be when you grow up? 3

What makes you happy? My binki.

What makes you sad? I only get my binki when I am in bed now.

What is your favorite show to watch? Firefighter Elmo

What is your favorite book? The Very Hungry Caterpillar

What do you love to learn about? Pretty much everything right now.

What was the best part of your birthday? Getting a rolling backpack and then putting on several pair of my new underpants (over my jeans) and walking around the house. And my Elmo cake too.

Where do you like to go? Jan Riley’s house.

No comments: