Friday, May 1, 2009

MSIA, CISSP, and now...ISSAP

Bruce has just added another professional certification to his resume. Since this isn't the type of thing he would share with any family or friends (it's nothing personal - it's just his way), I thought I would take the liberty of doing it for him.

So congratulations Bruce. The kids (well the kids don't really have a clue about it, but if they did...) and I are very proud of you!

For those that aren't familiar with the acronyms (I myself just had to Google them) -
MSIA - Master of Science in Information Assurance
CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional

3 comments:

Annette said...

Congrats to Bruce! That is awesome... and to you too Jen. I know what's involved in those certifications ;)

Merrimom said...

Congratulations Bruce!

Jes said...

WOW, good job Bruce!!! Should we just call you 'Bruce Gates?'

Jen what did you decide about school next year with Matt?