Monday, August 16, 2010

It Never Gets Old

Every other year (at least that is the plan) we go to Florida to stay with my dad and step-mom. Bruce comes for about a week and the kids and I hang out for a couple of weeks longer. As I have mentioned before in a previous post, one of the coolest parts the trip is seeing the Blue Angels practice. How awesome is it that my kids get to stand next to the runway and wave flags as the pilots taxi back after landing? The previous Blue Angel post has more pictures if you are interested. This time I just took a few and actually got to watch most of the practice. As always, they are amazing! I think I get at least - if not more - excited than the boys.

1 comment:

Foust Family said...

How fun! I'm glad to see everyone still enjoys the show! Welcome back!