I periodically get an email from a magazine subscription site called Deekins.com. I got one today with some pretty good deals for kids' magazines. (I don't know when the coupon codes expire.)Family Fun - $3.99 - Coupon Code: BLBFFM (10 Issues)
Jack & Jill - $7.49 - Coupon Code: BLBJAJ (6 Issues)
Boy's Life - $6.49 - Coupon Code: BLBLM (12 Issues)
Humpty Dumpty $6.99 - Coupon Code: BLBHDM (6 Issues)
National Geographic Kids - $12.99 - Coupon Code: BLBNGK (10 Issues)
Turtle - $6.99 - Coupon Code: BLBTUM (6 Issues)
Family Fun and Boy's Life seem like the best deals. I haven't heard of Jack & Jill, Humpty Dumpty, or Turtle but I think they are Highlights kind of magazines.
I did order Family Fun for this price a couple of years ago and even though it seems almost too good to be true - it wasn't. It's just a really good deal.
2 comments:
Hi Jen,
I got the Inc. subscription you sent me from here-- gonna have to look into the Family Fun mag.
Thanks!
Yeah - I went ahead with the Family Fun subscription. It has good craft and outdoor game ideas that will come in handy this summer. I figure we'll get $4 of fun out of it.
Post a Comment