Friday, September 11, 2009

"Hurry, Get the Camera"


Whenever I hear Bruce say these words, the disappointment sets in almost immediately. 99 out of 100 times, the magical moment that prompted the words will be over long before I arrive with the camera. But a few days ago the 1 in 100 odds paid off and we got this great candid shot of Matthew and Emmarsyn. Matthew had been lounging in the Elmo chair while watching a movie. Em was on the couch for most of the show but at some point moved down and made herself comfy. I'm not sure how long they stayed like that, but I loved the way they seemed so perfectly comfortable with each other.

1 comment:

Mariah :) said...

After living with Jerry's family for a week in between apartments, I'm guessing that this must be a James thing.... I'm glad I'm not the only cuddly James!