Sunday, May 2, 2010

Has It Really Been Two Months?

I'm not sure what happened in March, but April has been crazy and I didn't manage even one blog post. My first problem was that we left town at the end of March and didn't get back until April 4. For some reason, when I am gone for the beginning of a month, it takes me until about the middle of the month to even realize the calendar has changed. And, unfortunately, it was around the middle of April that we were first hit by an evil stomach bug that came and went for a couple of weeks. That brings us to just about now. I have wanted to post some pictures from our trip to Portland and I am finally doing it. Our niece, Amy, got married and since it was Spencer's spring break we decided to go. These are a few of my favorite pictures from the reception. The kids had an amazing time getting to know some of their cousins from California and Oregon.

And a few pictures from a little outing to Washington Park near downtown Portland. We were loving all the green!






















And finally...the fish. We noticed this on the back bumper somewhere along the way to Portland. It was stuck there because of all the rain and snow that we were lucky enough to drive through. We decided to see how long it would last. It made it all the way home with us. A pretty tenacious "not-so-gold-anymore" fish.



1 comment:

Annette said...

I love that the fish hung with you your whole trip! That is awesome!