Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Interview - Emmarsyn 4 Years Old

How old are you? 4
Who is your best friend? Paige, Cannon, Corbin
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with princesses.
What is your favorite color? Pink & purple
What is your favorite animal? Puppies
What is your favorite food? Orange cheese (Cheddar), grapes, peanut butter & jam sandwiches, cream cheese bagel
What do you like to do with your family? Play and make silly jokes and silly faces and games.
What is your favorite toy? Games
What do you want to be when you grow up? Every job that you do in the night and morning.
What makes you happy? When I ask you to play with me and you say yes.
What makes you sad? When I don't like to eat the stuff that you tell me.
What is your favorite show to watch? Dora and Barney and Strawberry Shortcake
What is your favorite book? Strawberry Shortcake Books, Pony Books, Pirate Pete Books,
What do you love to learn about? Letters
What was the best part of your birthday? My Princess Party
Where do you like to go? Preschool
Who is your teacher? Miss Nicole
What was your favorite birthday present? Rapunzel

(The image is Emmarsyn's Star Student poster that we made for her preschool class.)

2 comments:

Merrimom said...

Yeah for birthdays! I love your haircut Emmarsyn. Can't wait to see you in June!
Love Aunt Merri

Mariah :) said...

Gotta love the laundry basket picture. (I got a good picture of Isaac in a laundry basket when I was home for Christmas.) And... the "Mommy-wan Kenobi" quote!!! I had to write that one down so I would remember it. :)