I wanted to give the boys some extra jobs during the summer (although they will most likely continue with the new responsibilities even after school starts) so I did a quick search and found this really cool site. I created custom chore charts for each of them in about five minutes. You can even pick a fun character - I went with Scooby Doo and Spongebob.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Custom Chore Charts
I wanted to give the boys some extra jobs during the summer (although they will most likely continue with the new responsibilities even after school starts) so I did a quick search and found this really cool site. I created custom chore charts for each of them in about five minutes. You can even pick a fun character - I went with Scooby Doo and Spongebob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your garden looks awesome! I am still trying to find the right spot in our yard for a garden. I love the chore chart idea. We really need to get together sometime soon, if the weather is good we could do the park thing?!
Post a Comment