The boys and I made these cupcakes today while Bruce was taking his 3 hour Father's Day nap (probably his best gift of all). I found the idea here. The nap may have extended to 4 hours had the boys not been so excited for him to come up and see the cupcakes and his cards and gift. After we all had a cupcake, Bruce proved that he was in fact "World's Best Dad" by cleaning all the crumbs and frosting smears left by Emmarsyn - not to mention the boys.Happy Father's Day Bruce!

1 comment:
Jen is the best! In addition to the nap, the cupcakes, the gifts, and just arranging it all, she also made 3 of my favorite meals, cleaned up from making them and the cupcakes, while keeping a happy disposition and showing her beautiful smile, all on very little sleep. Thank you for a wonderful Father's Day and all you do for me Jen. I love you.
Post a Comment